Aaron and I decided to take one last trip before baby Mikey joins us in January. So we went on a cruise to Alaska! We had a blast visiting the beautiful ports, eating way too much delicious food, and spending time together. One of our favorite sites was the Hubbard Glacier. The ship was so close to the glacier we were unable to take a picture of the whole thing. It was absolutely breathtaking!

We took a tour at Juneau. We saw the Mendenhall Glacier and even got a glimpse of a whale! One of my favorite stops was at this lake.

We went inside this Catholic shrine. It's nestled in the forest and is next to the ocean.

Here we are outside the Catholic shrine.

Our last stop was Victoria, British Columbia. I fell in love with the city and tried to convince Aaron to let us move there, but had no such luck. We went to the famous Butchart Gardens, which were gorgeous! I had never seen such stunning flowers. There was a Japanese, rose, Italian, and Mediteranean garden. The pictures definitely do not do the gardens justice.

Here is a picture of the Italian garden.

This was one of my favorite parts of the gardens. You can't tell in the picture, but the flowers were massive, like they were on steroids. Some of the flowers were literally the size of Aaron's head.

We had a fun vacation, but I must admit, it's nice to be back home.
KIM! I think I am the first person to comment on your blog! I am so glad you have one now! Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited that you have a blog because now we can keep in touch! Keep up the posting! hehehe
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you have a blog! can't wait to hear more from you guys!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! I am so glad to find your blog! It looks like you had a great time on your cruise. More posts, please!
ReplyDelete